Diploma Courses

dreamer78

Hi All,

i've started my ACS skills application, and booked in for IELTS, the thing is i don't think i will get the point needed from IELTS, so need to get them from somewhere else.

I have read that you can get a fast track diploma, which could give me the much needed extra 10 points, my question is:

1, does the diploma have to be related to the job role/description.

2, does anyone know of any reputable companies

3, if i do get a diploma, does it then have to be verified by an assessing body or can it be submitted via skillselect.

thanks in advance

Best regards

Paul

[WRAP][/WRAP]

Maybe have another go at it and check it's the academic one you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi

im looking for for the diploma course, even if I got 20 PST for ielts, I still require 65 PST,

so I will be short. Anyone know of any diploma courses or any information?

thanks

I'm pretty sure it has to be closely related to the skills your are seeking to get accredited.

Hi,

thanks for the reply, but i'm not so sure, I think you mean it has to be closely related if i'm using it in my skills assessment, but I am applying for ACS RPL without any tertiary qualifications, as I have enough years experience. I read somewhere that you can get other qualifications certified by vetassess, i.e. if I get an approved diploma in 'Business Management' and vetasess approve it, then I can claim 10 points, This is what i'm after clarification of.

Does anyone know if this is the case?

Thanks

Paul

To obtain points under the “Educational qualifications” for a Diploma qualification, the Diploma must have been awarded by Australian educational institution.

Hi Raul,

thanks for the reply, do you know of any good RTO's thank you could recommend?

Thanks

Paul

Archived