Not too sure about Perth

kaiju

Your first posted complained of being isolated, in a dull area. This house - as nice as it looks for the money - doesn't look it will solve either of those two problems! Unless you are happy to drive everywhere of course, which I know isn't a problem for many people here.

20 minute to drive to Surfers, 10 minutes to Robina, 1 Hour drive to Byron Bay, 1 hour drive to Brisbane,1 hour flight to Sydney isnt really isolated.

How did you last so long in Mandurah then? Largest unemployment in WA there reported on the news they other day. And a scabby old funfair from the 70's is one of the main attractions! And no I dont live in Joondalup, far too many poms ;-)

Honestly, living in the Joondalup area it doesent even feel like I live in Australia, Scotland with sun.

How did you last so long in Mandurah then? Largest unemployment in WA there reported on the news they other day. And a scabby old funfair from the 70's is one of the main attractions! And no I dont live in Joondalup, far too many poms ;-)

9 years. Though I am not telling the OP to live in Mandirah, just to consider the rest of Perth as where he is isn't representative of all of Perth. Though I do still consider Mandurah one of the best places to live in Perth.