Has anyone any space on your container to the U.K from Perth?????

Victoria Currie

Hi, I'm moving back to the UK in a couple of weeks and just have a few personal items that need to be shipped over... Approximately 6 average sized house moving boxes with personal things inside i.e photo albums sentimental ornaments clothing and books etc. I live in Manchester but could collect from anywhere in the U.K, and I currently live in Perth.

This is a last minute emergency move, hence the short time space and the urgency to find someone who can help me get my sentimental things home.

I have had quotes from removals but they are ridiculously expensive to send over just a few boxes.

Any help would be so gratefully received

Hope to hear from someone soon, Victoria

First post to ask strangers to ship some boxes for you?

You cannot be serious :eek: - no-one in their right mind is going to do that. Every bit of travel advice ever given says never to carry items for anyone you don't know. Anyone that considers it has rocks in their head.

Hi, I'm moving back to the UK in a couple of weeks and just have a few personal items that need to be shipped over... Approximately 6 average sized house moving boxes with personal things inside i.e photo albums sentimental ornaments clothing and books etc. I live in Manchester but could collect from anywhere in the U.K, and I currently live in Perth.

This is a last minute emergency move, hence the short time space and the urgency to find someone who can help me get my sentimental things home.

I have had quotes from removals but they are ridiculously expensive to send over just a few boxes.

Any help would be so gratefully received

Hope to hear from someone soon, Victoria

If you share a container with someone via the shippers it should be cheaper as long as your stuff is not needed urgently or a small move cube maybe ?

First post to ask strangers to ship some boxes for you?

You cannot be serious :eek: - no-one in their right mind is going to do that. Every bit of travel advice ever given says never to carry items for anyone you don't know. Anyone that considers it has rocks in their head.

And vice versa. OP - on the off chance this is a genuine (but misguided) request, why would you entrust your possessions to somebody you have never met. They would not be able to declare they are shipping for somebody else, so they could just keep everything.

For what it's worth, it is cheaper for me to bring excess luggage on the plane than to ship our stuff (Canada to Australia). Give that some consideration.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

An excess baggage company would typically be even cheaper and you don't have to cart the stuff to/from the airport.

Archived