Help with the ImmiAccount

Jonleahy

Hi Folks

I was happily working my way through my Spouse application online and more or less filled in my application as the main applicant.

There are a few dates to double check and a bit more detail on our relationship and so on.

I will get my police check in motion soon.

We moved on to filling in my wife as the sponsor for on line and after I put in her details of her passport got this;

"The related application details provided cannot be verified, check the details and amend if necessary. The applicant will not be able to continue and should review the eligibility information on our website.

My wife "the sponsor" created her own ImmiAccount and it is on this that we started filling in her details

Does her form have to be done on My account for the system to see it?

Thanks

Jonathan:arghh:

• 1 month later...

Hi wawa0092 Yeah I had to submit and pay for my application then we could go ahead and fill in my wife's (My sponsor) part. Once I had submitted mine. On her account it asked for the reference of my application it couldn't see it before I submitted it but after I had completed it and submitted it was able to link the two.

Regards

Jonathan

• 1 month later...

HI Jonleahy

This is Sam, a PhD candidate, Plz can you tell me the steps that you and your wife did to apply for a visa?. I am really confused because I want to apply for a visa to bring my wife but really I dont know which application group I or my wife should chose to apply.

Thanks is advance.

Sam

[h=1]Hi everybody,[/h]

This is Sam and I need some help with ImmiAccount, I am a PhD student and of course I have a temporary student visa. I want to apply online for a visa to my wife, so when I checked the ImmiAccount I dont know which application group I should do. At the first, I have chosen (Family>>> Student Visa (Subsequent Entrant) but later on I got this error ""The related application details provided cannot be verified, check the details and amend if necessary. The applicant will not be able to continue and should review the eligibility information on our website."

Kindly If anyone knows the steps that I and my wife need to do, I would be grateful if he/she can help.

Thanks

Hi Folks

I was happily working my way through my Spouse application online and more or less filled in my application as the main applicant.

There are a few dates to double check and a bit more detail on our relationship and so on.

I will get my police check in motion soon.

We moved on to filling in my wife as the sponsor for on line and after I put in her details of her passport got this;

"The related application details provided cannot be verified, check the details and amend if necessary. The applicant will not be able to continue and should review the eligibility information on our website.

My wife "the sponsor" created her own ImmiAccount and it is on this that we started filling in her details

Does her form have to be done on My account for the system to see it?

Thanks

Jonathan

You need to complete the visa application before you can complete the sponsor part.

Hi everybody,

This is Sam and I need some help with ImmiAccount, I am a PhD student and of course I have a temporary student visa. I want to apply online for a visa to my wife, so when I checked the ImmiAccount I dont know which application group I should do. At the first, I have chosen (Family>>> Student Visa (Subsequent Entrant) but later on I got this error ""The related application details provided cannot be verified, check the details and amend if necessary. The applicant will not be able to continue and should review the eligibility information on our website."

Kindly If anyone knows the steps that I and my wife need to do, I would be grateful if he/she can help.

Thanks

If your wife's details were not included in your original student visa application, you can not add her to your current student visa, but will need to lodge a new student visa which includes your wife.