So today is the day.

MiniCooper

I'm currently sat in my dining room surrounded by my luggage awaiting my husband to take me to the airport. I have a 24 hour journey to Australia all on my lonesome...then I have two weeks and a smidge in Rockhampton before my husband joins me. I have felt nothing up until now but I am super scared right now...an I'm not even sure what of! :arghh:

I'm currently sat in my dining room surrounded by my luggage awaiting my husband to take me to the airport. I have a 24 hour journey to Australia all on my lonesome...then I have two weeks and a smidge in Rockhampton before my husband joins me. I have felt nothing up until now but I am super scared right now...an I'm not even sure what of! :arghh:

Eat drink and be merry on the flights!! Enjoy the experience

Good for you, as mentioned by previous seasoned travellers, large G&T on the plane (repeat) and you'll be fine.

Here's to your new future!

B

Hey everyone, thanks for your kind words. Arrived late last night after 3 flights and 26 looooonnnngggg hours! I do not fancy doing that flight ever again. So I've spent the day looking around, going to the bank and have checked into my rental. I have been shopping and located the wine shop :) Checking everywhere for spiders but so far its OK!

Archived