This is every year and growing....

Perthbum

Its a way of manipulating unemployment figures IMHO. I Think it's the government who control the regulations not sure .

The difference between uk and Oz is that here in oz you do get a higher rate if on casual in the uk it's the minimum wage at best. The U.K. is full as some people put it, there is no point in trying to compare population to oz and uk it's not a like for like , virtually more people live in London than most of Australia put together , with out checking I can't quote exact figures.

The last time I read about the housing I think it was 60k house per year are needed to be built to meet demand.

Done it for you......London..8.674 million............Oz....24,171,600 million

Immigration is a poor excuse and seized upon by right wing groups for the shortcomings on the NHS, IT IS THE UNDER FUNDING BY THE PRESENT GOVERNMENT THAT IS THE PROBLEM. If they had the balls to raise income tax by a penny in the pound and NI by a penny in the pound the NHS could be funded to be the best in the world, the people want it but the tories are **** scared to do it.

The immigration issue ,in terms of Europe is due to wars in the middle east and Africa .

These wars are planned and intentional ....

And its all going to plan .

I agree the government of the day could put up tax by a penny in the pound ...great idea .

That isn't going to stop the migrant crisis though ....6,000 MIGRANTS ARRIVED IN ITALY YESTERDAY ALONE .

Being apolitical for a moment .

Take yourself back to me blairs wars in Iraq and Afghanistan ...HOW MUCH HAS THAT COST ? ...look at the fall out now ....

Do you think the arab spring would have arisen if Saddam,ghaddaffi ,and Mubarak were in charge .

So don't any of you get highly suspicious that this was the intention all along .

To create mayhem in the middle east ...flood the west with migrants ,at the same time taking away all the borders ?

Some say its a way of breaking down national identity and christian values ?

Very convenient .....the only person standing up to this rightly or wrongly ,and calling it out ,as it is ,is Vladimir Putin .

Watch his videos on youtube ...he tells it straight

Getting back to the nhs ....we could have built many hospitals and staffed them for 10 years ,if we hadn't have had vanity projects like the MILLENIUM DOME ..

How much was it .,near on a billion pounds .

There's a lot going on ,and the migrants are just poor pawns .

After brexit, Germany cannot fund the e.u on its own ....mrs merkels deputy said the e.u is about to go down the drain

The immigration issue ,in terms of Europe is due to wars in the middle east and Africa .

I agree the government of the day could put up tax by a penny in the pound ...great idea .

That isn't going to stop the migrant crisis though ....6,000 MIGRANTS ARRIVED IN ITALY YESTERDAY ALONE .

Take yourself back to me blairs wars in Iraq and Afghanistan ...HOW MUCH HAS THAT COST ? ...look at the fall out now ....

Do you think the arab spring would have arisen if Saddam,ghaddaffi ,and Mubarak were in charge .

So don't any of you get highly suspicious that this was the intention all along .

To create mayhem in the middle east ...flood the west with migrants ,at the same time taking away all the borders ?

Very convenient .....the only person standing up to this rightly or wrongly ,and calling it out ,as it is ,is Vladimir Putin .

Getting back to the nhs ....we could have built many hospitals and staffed them for 10 years ,if we hadn't have had vanity projects like the MILLENIUM DOME ..

After brexit, Germany cannot fund the e.u on its own ....mrs merkels deputy said the e.u is about to go down the drain

Planned by who? dont think ISIS was planned.

Cue the Cindy lauper song.

This isn't about asylum seekers. It's about legit migration.