187 visa - Military discharge

Hi guys,

I just wonder how can I deal with military discharge which is required for 187 direct stream? Due to not having it at all, and therefore I know that my country won't provide it for me, is there anything I can do to overcome this issue?

Thanks

I they didn't give me anything. I left my country as a student at right now I have your spend 2 years in army. Can I do a declaration due to having a really ready bad eyesight, cause now I can see only 15-20 % without specs?

Yes that's right, I do not want to spend any time there cause it is useless. After the army there is no future, no money no job.. yes the military discharge must be provided unless the army is not mandatory. However it is mandatory in my country, if I would serve the army I would get a military ticket, if not, I must present military discharge papers. I don't have both of them, which looks like a problem for me. If there any ideas post it pls.

Thanks

Well my friends son was in your position in Greece. He did his degree in Athens then thought he would go to the UK to work and avoid the service as he also has a UK passport. But in the end the thought of never being able to return to his home and family even for a visit decided the issue. He is doing his Service in the Navy, harder and shorter apparently.

If you want to move then maybe you need to suck it up and do the service then you will be free. It may seem like a lot but in a lifetime it is a drop in the ocean and the experience may even be a positive one if you go about in with the right mindset.

Archived