Royal Mail/Australia post

Paige03

Has anyone had an issues with sending international post? I sent my ANMAC and AHPRA via International tracked through the UK Post Office on Wednesday 1st June, both were scanned as on their way to Melbourne and Sydney on 2nd June.

One went to Melbourne and then onto AHPRA in Adelaide where I addressed it to go. This was scanned as in Melbourne on 5th June and received by AHPRA on 8th June.

My ANMAC, which was addressed to go to Canberra, but on its way to Sydney, as I assume it is the nearest sorting centre, still just says that it is on its way to Sydney and has been this way for a werk now.

Has anyone had an issues with sending international post? I sent my ANMAC and AHPRA via International tracked through the UK Post Office on Wednesday 1st June, both were scanned as on their way to Melbourne and Sydney on 2nd June.

One went to Melbourne and then onto AHPRA in Adelaide where I addressed it to go. This was scanned as in Melbourne on 5th June and received by AHPRA on 8th June.

My ANMAC, which was addressed to go to Canberra, but on its way to Sydney, as I assume it is the nearest sorting centre, still just says that it is on its way to Sydney and has been this way for a werk now.

Don't panic yet, Australia post is appalling, it took over a week to get a registered letter from Melbourne to me in Whittlesea, just outside Melbourne.

Guest Priscilla101

The Royal Mail tracking thing is not always done in Oz. As its a different postal system sometimes the Australians just don't bother. Save your money.

In the last few months I have had problems with post from the uk being opened, searched, repacked with contents missing. Mostly small items with little value, just presents from friends. It also takes forever to arrive. Australia post must be amongst the worst in the world.

Guest Dave53
Ah okay, thanks, a bit like Royal mail here then.

I thought I had edited this post but it hasn't changed it..never mind. Thanks, for the reassurance.

Sadly nothing like the Royal Mail ..last time I checked , the Royal Mail sort of functioned , Aussie Post just doesn't

The Australian postal system used to be excellent. In recent years it has deteriorated markedly. It's scandalous considering the millions earned by the CEO. I've been regularly checking the Australia Post facebook page since I had a parcel go missing last Christmas and it is obvious from the hordes of unhappy customers that something is seriously wrong with the organisation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...