IMMI Account uploading PDF??

sipidan

[h=1]This is on the first page of immi account???[/h][h=1]Information

Please see information below for issues currently impacting some users[/h]

• ATTACHMENTS PRIOR TO PAYMENT FOR CITIZENSHIP APPLICATIONSWe are aware that there is currently an issue with attaching PDF documents to citizenship applications. While the issue is being resolved, please save each document as a JPG file to your desktop and attach the JPG file to the application. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

So has any one recently applied on-line and had a problem with their PDF uplaods?

We've spent the last couple of months getting all our evidence compiled all in PDF and were just about to submit and pay. Then start to upload!

JPG is photo format, which is going to cause time and more complications:err:

isn't all your evidence originally in jpeg before you compiled them to a PDF? theres a few pdf to jpg converters free online you could use... how many pages you do have... am guessing alot?

Yes we've lots of pages.

Regarding originally been in jpeg, they are all original statements, emails, bank statements, proof etc. I put in the printer/scanner at work and it emails them directly to me in PDF format.

Online for the visa its 60 folders & max 5meg each.

I scanned 100 emails spanning 8 years last night and it came to 3.9meg, which is 1 folder and we thought it would be easy to upload.

We know its over the top and too many but its a click of a button, if they sort out their PDF??

Yes we've lots of pages.

Regarding originally been in jpeg, they are all original statements, emails, bank statements, proof etc. I put in the printer/scanner at work and it emails them directly to me in PDF format.

Online for the visa its 60 folders & max 5meg each.

I scanned 100 emails spanning 8 years last night and it came to 3.9meg, which is 1 folder and we thought it would be easy to upload.

We know its over the top and too many but its a click of a button, if they sort out their PDF??

Why are you attaching 8 years od emails to a citizenship application?

:err:

I don't think I had more than 6 attachments for my citizenship application - passport, passport photo, birth certificate, marriage certificate (since I was changing my surname from what's on my passport), driver's license and maybe one other identification document. You don't need much for a citizenship application.

I don't think I had more than 6 attachments for my citizenship application - passport, passport photo, birth certificate, marriage certificate (since I was changing my surname from what's on my passport), driver's license and maybe one other identification document. You don't need much for a citizenship application.

The application is for my Defacto Partner & our daughter (4 years old) to apply for their Australian PR Visas while been overseas. So proof of 12 + months living together & proof of our genuine 8+ year relationship.

isn't all your evidence originally in jpeg before you compiled them to a PDF? theres a few pdf to jpg converters free online you could use... how many pages you do have... am guessing alot?

I'll have a look thanks.

My partner is pretty good with computers and is unaware of been able to change PDF to jpg

If found that would be a massive help[emoji3][emoji1310]

The application is for my Defacto Partner & our daughter (4 years old) to apply for their Australian PR Visas while been overseas. So proof of 12 + months living together & proof of our genuine 8+ year relationship.

Okay... but did you read the quote you posted. Because it related to CITIZENSHIP applications.