Bridging visa E conditions

Nhung Nguy

Hello guys.

I will apply for Master course offshore and once i arrive australia i will lodge application for visa subclass 187 onshore. I woud like to ask after I lodge application for 187, does it take long time to get the bridging visa E? (if i am not wrong that is the bridging visa i will get for 187) Do i have to keep studying my Master course?

Thank you for reading my issue

Hello guys.

I will apply for Master course offshore and once i arrive australia i will lodge application for visa subclass 187 onshore. I woud like to ask after I lodge application for 187, does it take long time to get the bridging visa E? (if i am not wrong that is the bridging visa i will get for 187) Do i have to keep studying my Master course?

Thank you for reading my issue

Your question doesn't really make sense. Firstly why would you embark on a course when you have a full time job to go to, how are you going to do both? And secondly, if you have enrolled on a course you will have a student visa in place so the bridging visa is of no relevance.

If you lodge a valid application while onshore holding a student visa, you'd be issued a Bridging Visa A. The BVA would sit in the background until a decision is made on your 187 or until your student visa expires. Until then, you must comply with the conditions of your student visa.