Temporary Partner Visa Attachments

Biker Dave

After applying for my temporary Partner Visa last June I am at the stage where I have not been appointed a C.O. but have had my medical and UK Police check as requested by Immigration. I am apparently nearing the front of the queue.

Online it informs me that I have submitted 77 attachments when the limit is 60. I only saw this after they updated the website a couple of months ago, I don't remember seeing it on the previous website.

Because of this I have attached my UK Police Check certificate and a couple of other attachments to my wife's Sponsorship application site where there is a lot of space.

Is it OK to do this and should I delete 17 attachments from my application and resubmit them onto my wife's Sponsorship site?

Is there an email address that I can contact immigration to explain what has happened?

Any advice much appreciated.

I don't think it is possible to delete attachments? Well it wasn't when I applied years ago. If you can delete then definitely do and review what you have attached and get the important stuff in there. There should be no way you would need anything close to 77 attachments.

A CO is not going to thank you if you have attached God knows how many photos, party invitations and Facebook messages like some seem to.

:laugh:

I don't think it is possible to delete attachments? Well it wasn't when I applied years ago. If you can delete then definitely do and review what you have attached and get the important stuff in there. There should be no way you would need anything close to 77 attachments.

A CO is not going to thank you if you have attached God knows how many photos, party invitations and Facebook messages like some seem to.

:laugh:

Checked and you cannot delete attachments. I thought it would prevent me from loading more attachments once I reached 60 but you know what thought thought!!

Not hard to upload more than 60 if you think the info is relevant, two or three photos only, 3 invitations to weddings and birthday party. Will have to wait and see if I get a slapped wrist.

Checked and you cannot delete attachments. I thought it would prevent me from loading more attachments once I reached 60 but you know what thought thought!!

Not hard to upload more than 60 if you think the info is relevant, two or three photos only, 3 invitations to weddings and birthday party. Will have to wait and see if I get a slapped wrist.

Well thta is what I am saying, you don't need to send party invitations. There is no way you need 77 attachments, you are not going to get a slapped wrist, it is just creating more work for the CO to sort through your papers for the meaningful stuff. No wonder this visa takes so long when people keep inundating them with superfluous information.

Not the same visa, but I put my OH on my application as a dependent and included one piece of evidence, a marriage certificate.

Archived