Help.. is it possible?

zcxxzcxx

For the movement I have only 4 years’ experience, so I will submit my skill assessment.

Presently I’m working with the same company; after 1 year, completes my 5 years work experience.

For the next year do I need to submit the same skill assessment or is it okay to submit the reference documents?

For the movement I have only 4 years’ experience, so I will submit my skill assessment.

Presently I’m working with the same company; after 1 year, completes my 5 years work experience.

For the next year do I need to submit the same skill assessment or is it okay to submit the reference documents?

Can you elaborate a bit further, your post is not very clear and you are perhaps assuming too much of us.

What is the relevance of "five years"?

What do you mean by "submit the same skills assessment"?

Submit to who?

Sorry for inconvenience to you.

I’m planning to apply 190 visa so I need more than 5 year experience point score.

Unfortunately, as I mentioned recently I’ve been 4 years’ experience.

If assessment criteria have not changed and the nominated occupation is still under VETASSESS authority.

Do I need re-submit to VETASSESS to get 1 year more skill assessment??? or is it okay to submit EOI with reference documents?

If you're still employed with the same company and in the same position, it's usually not a problem to simply submit more updated documents (new reference letter from employer, recent pay slips) in order to claim the additional experience.

Archived