NEED suggestions to take further steps

Feejay

Dear fellas; Its been two years since I haven't been granted my subclass-189 visa; (application submitted on sep-2014)

My job verification part suffered a bubble/gap; as when immigration officer phoned at my office to confirm my job, my manager was at vacations; Immigration officer was informed and advised by the substitute manager to call upon my manager's arrival, with tentative date also being shared, but, he didn't call/approach, instead he passed a negative feedback, and, I got an adverse information letter from my assigned visa case officer, in which, it was mentioned that, department was unable to verify my job and I have to comment on this finding; (this story happened between may 2015-june 2015)

I submitted a detailed comment highlighting the whole story and my manager's absence; I also provided additional evidences to solidify my job experience (such as my bank account statement, clearly mentioning my Employer name as source of salary credit, office ID card and latest payslip with monthly pay figure coinciding to the one mentioned in account statement); I requested them to re-approach my employer;

Months later I got a request letter from DIBP; In which, I noticed that, my visa case officer has been changed, and she demanded me a fresh police clearance to process my case; I got my fresh police certificate issued within a day or two and submitted; (This happened in Dec-2015)

Months later when no response came, I mailed for current status of my visa application; days later, I got reply from my new visa officer that " She has received my police certificate, but she is waiting for some other "internal assessments" to complete , before she can finalize my visa application;

This happened in 5th Feb 2016, and, since then I got no response from my visa case officer, or anyone from DIBP;

One question that bothered me is :" Why she asked for police certificate, when there were some assessments already on the go??

Police clearance has a validity of 6 months and what if this newly submitted certificate expires while the internal assessments still unfinished ?? then I have to submit fresh police clearance again and again and again?? Police certificate in my country is not easy to fetch as inspectors sitting in local police station consider it as a way to earn huge sums of money; bribery is at its peak and one has to pay thousands of rupees to issue a police certificate;

visa case officer had to wait first for all internal assessments to finish, and upon viewing the outcome of those assessments, had demanded the fresh police clearance accordingly !

Now I am totally clueless as how to push my case, what to do, what not to do, and what are those internal assessments?

Could anybody please help me or guide me in this regard;

Responses shall be way too much appreciated as my bulk of time, money and effort is on the line and I am so stressed to think about this investment

please help :no:

I would imagine (but don't know) that the original police check expired which is why they have asked for another one. I can't comment on the internal situation but wonder if it is with regard to the initial information provided by your employer and the new information.

Police clearance has a validity of 6 months and what if this newly submitted certificate expires while the internal assessments still unfinished ??

Police clearances are valid for 12 months.

It is possible that the case officer was aware that Police clearances in your country can take time to procure and requested it early to avoid any further delays.

A NEW UPDATE to my case guys !!

Visa officer has been changed again and now he demands Medical Examinations as previous Medical Results got expired in between the processing time !!

Any comments on this ??

A NEW UPDATE to my case guys !!

Visa officer has been changed again and now he demands Medical Examinations as previous Medical Results got expired in between the processing time !!

Any comments on this ??

Looks like progress to me. If medicals expire they need to be done again, nothing unusual here.

Archived