shipping boxes, but no address yet

Mamailks

Hi all,

We are ready to move and our boxes will be collected on Tuesday. It's just that we haven't got an address in perth yet (no work or friends either ) but need a perth address by Tuesdays. What's best to do?

Any advise is appreciated

Thanks Ilka

I'd contact the shipping company you are using and ask them what the policy is for this. I am sure they have something in place.

Hi all,

We are ready to move and our boxes will be collected on Tuesday. It's just that we haven't got an address in perth yet (no work or friends either ) but need a perth address by Tuesdays. What's best to do?

Thanks Ilka

We have put TBA on ours to be advised as our son is moving probably before we get to Oz our shippers accepted that for the delivery of the furniture But I think on the customs form we had to put our granddaughters agrees Maybe book Accomadation now and that could help ?

Hi all,

Thanks Ilka

When we shipped our stuff to Perth last year we didn't have an address to ship to. The shipping company just asked us to advise them as soon as we had somewhere to deliver it to. They also said that we could have 4 weeks storage included in case our things arrived and we didn't have a house sorted out.

As has been previously advised, contact the shipping company. I'm sure a lot of people ship their stuff without knowing an address before arrival.

Archived