Immigration agent/company Advice please..

Austen73

Morning all,

can anyone recommend a good migration agent/company to emigrate to Australia.. So far I like the sounds of;

"Immigration2oz"

"Thinking Australia"

I spoke to "global migrate" who sounded great but looking at there reviews online, they are not what they seem...

I am a carpenter emigrating with my wife and three sons. The clock is ticking as we would like to be in Oz by Oct 2017, this is to work out with the kids schooling.

Many help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Austen Ellicott.

Morning all,

can anyone recommend a good migration agent/company to emigrate to Australia.. So far I like the sounds of;

"Immigration2oz"

"Thinking Australia"

I spoke to "global migrate" who sounded great but looking at there reviews online, they are not what they seem...

I am a carpenter emigrating with my wife and three sons. The clock is ticking as we would like to be in Oz by Oct 2017, this is to work out with the kids schooling.

Cheers

Austen Ellicott.

You can look up agents from OMARA register which is this link here: www.mara.gov.au/search-the-register-of-migration-agents/

Morning all,

"Immigration2oz"

"Thinking Australia"

Cheers

Austen Ellicott.

Lots of decent Agents around, but of the three you have queried, Immigration2oz would be the preferred one. They are a reliable, solid company and often recommended.

http://www.downundercentre.com/australian-skill-assessments

Hi Austen.

Maybe have a chat with Wes at the Down Under Centre in London - he can discuss the skills assessment process with you as he is accredited in the UK to undertake the assessment for your occupation.

Wes can also steer you in the direction of a migration agent. Feel able to say that Alan Collett suggested you call!

Best regards.

Archived