Visa 189 invitation!

samjwilli

Just received my email from skills select inviting me to apply for an Independent (Subclass 189) (Permanent) visa.yay!

Anyone else had their invites yet???

sam x

Nooo :sad: I got ANMAC back in Jan and submitted EOI 19 Feb but only have 60 points so guess I'm on the next invite? at least its only 2 weeks to wait this time, that last 3 weeks felt like forever!

congratulations girls, get scanning !!

Nooo :sad: I got ANMAC back in Jan and submitted EOI 19 Feb but only have 60 points so guess I'm on the next invite? at least its only 2 weeks to wait this time, that last 3 weeks felt like forever!

congratulations girls, get scanning !!

You only missed out by a hairs breadth. The latest 60 point invite I've seen is the 17th Feb. Definitely next round.

Just triple check, and then check again another few times..on different days, and then check again. I swear I checked my application and supporting documents over so much, as it is so easy to miss a little thing, and hold up the process by a huge chunk of time. AHPRA took 3 weeks for me...from the date they are saying they received it (date they took payment was 15/2, altho it was delivered to their office 2/2) and then received 7/3. I have been so lucky thus far with timelines, I know people have to wait months in some cases. But just do what you can to help them along :)

Hi All,

"Greetings"

i am new to this forum,

Can you guys kindly advise me when can i get an invite for the EOI submitted by me.

Points - 65

Date of EOI submission - 23 September 2015 16:09 PM

Profession applied for - Accountant

Last date cut off as per Skillselect 17 february 2016 - 23 September 01.09 AM (for 65 points)

Kindly help me out on the above

Thanks in Advance :)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm waiting too uploaded everything , police checks Medicals etc on the 27 March when I lodged. Someone yesterday on another forum lodged visa 3 weeks ago and got hers yesterday so some are being issued quick, just doesn't seem to be any pattern? I've already booked flights for 30th August so hoping for quick turn around !!

Yup still hanging around. No new is good news, hopefully.

Been offered a job on Thursday - what I thought was a casual phonecall turned into full blown interview! That would be to start Sept/Oct....so the visa better have arrived within this 12 week frame that everyone keeps talking about!

Alice Springs ED. I thought it was just a wee chat on the phone, info about the department, hospital etc, and where I am with regards to visa, but no.....jeez, it was in depth! The normal sort of "why do you want to work here?" questions, and then very specific clinical questions "if the pH was .... CO2 was.... and bicarb was...what does this mean for the patient and what is the treatment" to questions on ECGs (which I did nothing of at uni, and am still learning how to read!) but managed to get the right answers luckily. For 6 months qualified, I impressed myself that I knew! It was intense for 8am! All dependent on my references, so should hear back from them next week with more info. I never would have thought I could secure a job from the UK, especially as a new grad, so I'm hoping that it all works out :) Still got my eyes on the new RAH though ;)

Archived