Wait to be assigned Case Officer or not??

Pommie679

Hi everyone,

I have lodged my visa application in my ImmiAccount

1 – should I resubmit all supporting documents I have (passport copy/ employment evidence/ vetassess outcome/ proof of relationship for my de facto partner)?

2 – should I wait to assigned a case officer before doing anything (booking medical and character check etc?)

Many thanks for any advice

:)

Hi everyone,

1 – should I resubmit all supporting documents I have (passport copy/ employment evidence/ vetassess outcome/ proof of relationship for my de facto partner)?

2 – should I wait to assigned a case officer before doing anything (booking medical and character check etc?)

What visa are you applying for?

Whya re yuou resubmitting documents - what did you submit them for last time?

Hi everyone,

1) What do you mean by re submit? Have you already attached documents to this application?

2) What visa have you applied for?

Many thanks Nemesis, Snifter and Raul Senise for your replies.

I am applying for subclass 190. I have already submitted documents in the EOI, but theres now a section in the ImmiAccount for the actual visa to submit the same supporting documents, so am therefore in the process of adding all documents again.

I have also completed the Medical Questionnaire and received a HAP ID, so I will now look to book the medical exam with a clinic even though I haven’t a case officer.

I understand from looking at other threads this is known as front loading documents before a CO is assigned. I hope my understanding is correct and this may help speed the process up.

I need to also research about how to get a character/police check done as that will be next on my list of things to do.

Archived