advice re oz/ uk police check when apply for a snow season in canada- can anybody help?

thelaurakate

Hi guys I have been chosen out of the pool to apply for a WHV for Canada for this coming snow season. Problem is when I applied I was technically a UK resident- even tho lived here for 5 years.

2 days ago I got PR and became a OZ PR. Canadian immigration require a police check - do I get one done for oz or uk?

help im on a timeline !!!

Explain and ask, the application is based on your citizenship. You might need both depends how long you have spent in each country.

all my life in uk and now 5 years here but only became a resident 2 days ago. I had both police checks last year for oz and uk for my PR application but I think they are only valid for 12 months. There is no where to ask / no no. to call or email its all just frequently asked questions and this isn't covered. Can anyone help???

all my life in uk and now 5 years here but only became a resident 2 days ago. I had both police checks last year for oz and uk for my PR application but I think they are only valid for 12 months. There is no where to ask / no no. to call or email its all just frequently asked questions and this isn't covered. Can anyone help???

If you've lived in both countries they probably want both. I'm with Snifter, just get them both done.

my oz one is still valid from where I got it for my PR and my uk one was done on 29th jan 2015... apparently they have no expiry? and obviously I haven't lived in uk in last 5 years so thinking I can submit that one? really need a no. I can speak to re the Canadian visa side but all I can find anywhere for contact us is frequently asked questions...

Archived