Stage 2 Partner Visa (Defacto)

hallie3000

If you are doing a paper based application ( I think may things have gone online now) then just pop it all in an envelope and send it in the post. Back in the day, I submitted my application in person over the counter. I had all the papers in a plastic wallet. The first thing the clerk did was take all the papers out and hand me back the wallet. Also, don't staple or tab anything in case it needs to be run through a photocopier or scanner.

Thank you Quinkla :) Do you know how can I find this form subclass 100 ?

Subclass 100 is the Visa class.

You need to get the Partner booklet from the immigration website to see what sort of information they want.

Thank you Nemesis:) Yes I know that I tryed to find but Unfotunately I could not .:arghh:

There is a link to it on this page

http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Brin/Part

Do you already hold the 309?

Finally Thank you so much Nemesis I found form 929 and form 1022 but I have not seen checklist there .I looking for that what is need of documents and proofs.

Yes Nemesis I hold already 309 .I have been in Australia for a 10 months.Now I am waithing for a secend stage Permanent Resident.Sorry my english isn not so well as yours but I am learning english with teacher ones a week.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all,

So I sent off for my PR yesterday (or the day before) as in the second stage of our partner visa (820).

I sent it in an express post bag to Melbourne from Adelaide which i have checked and it arrived this morning.

Unlike last time I didn't receive an e-mail to say they have received it.

Do they do this?

Also anyone know from experience how long the processing time takes?

Thanks

Hayley

Just coming back to this thread to provide an update. I'm on the 309/100 (defacto partner) and received my PR grant today. So it took just under seven months in total (see timeline).

• 5 months later...
I just want my PR to be granted

So did we. Waited 14 months from being eligible for PR and got told to go home.

Thats 8 years in total for us of being unsettled due to previous marriages/divorces etc and now we are back to square one. And back in the UK cos its the only way to be together.

At least you are in Australia. Hang in there.

• 1 month later...