renewal of australian passport

Splash77

could some please tell me if i can renew my australian passport from the uk or do i have to be in oz thanks:confused:

You can, and I just have, but you have to go to Australia house on the strand to do it, and you need an appointment, and you're best to get your photos done by a professional who will guarenteed them for Australian passport.

Google Australian passport renewal in the UK and the website is very helpful.

http://uk.embassy.gov.au/lhlh/passports.html

You can, and I just have, but you have to go to Australia house on the strand to do it, and you need an appointment, and you're best to get your photos done by a professional who will guarenteed them for Australian passport.

Google Australian passport renewal in the UK and the website is very helpful.

http://uk.embassy.gov.au/lhlh/passports.html

hi just another quick question...do you know where to get the photos done as uk photo booths are not acceptable? thanks

hi just another quick question...do you know where to get the photos done as uk photo booths are not acceptable? thanks
we Have ours done at Max spielman make sure you tell them it's for Australia. They Take your photo using a manual digital camera and them put the code for Australia into the photo machine. It cost £7.50 each and we got 6 prints but they took photos until we were happy much easier with children.

we Have ours done at Max spielman make sure you tell them it's for Australia. They Take your photo using a manual digital camera and them put the code for Australia into the photo machine. It cost £7.50 each and we got 6 prints but they took photos until we were happy much easier with children.

thankyou so much...much appreciated :hug: