Form 1399 declaration of service

abey1

Well if it was for millitary people am not sure but my partner and i received an email asking us to submit it for our 189 visa. I would say it is more like your form 80. It has a lot of military questions though

Have you done military service? Are you citizens of a countrywhere military service is compulsory?

• 9 months later...
Guest samadini S

Hi Anesupadia

form 1399, Q 12 did you fill your home country tertiary education details or in Australia what you did any educational/course details?

Form 1399 Q13, did you fill your home country employment History or in Australia work experience details?

do you submit any educational or experience certificates at the interview with Form 1399? Did CO ask to show?

or just you fill and handed over to the Co at the interview?

please let me know.

Tks

Samadi

Hi Anesupadia

form 1399, Q 12 did you fill your home country tertiary education details or in Australia what you did any educational/course details?

Form 1399 Q13, did you fill your home country employment History or in Australia work experience details?

do you submit any educational or experience certificates at the interview with Form 1399? Did CO ask to show?

or just you fill and handed over to the Co at the interview?

please let me know.

Tks

Samadi

Yes i filled in all my country's work experience and educational qualifications. There is no interview that is done at all. All you do is submit the required documents. I got my visa a week after submitting form 80 n 1399 n i have moved to australia for about 4 months now