Health and Safety Management and Auditing

Shaunohan

Hi Guys, new here and seeking advice on career opportunities within Health and Safety Management and Auditing. I have an MSc Degree and NEBOSH qualifications. I would like to know if these are recognised and career opportunities at present for my skillset with 11 years Health and Safety experience.

Have a look here:

http://www.migration.wa.gov.au/services/skilled-migration-wa/occupations-in-demand

my PR was against this for H&S advisor. They don't recognise NEBOSH but your degree with get you through Vetases. Only issue at present is that there are next to no jobs on offer at the minute and I've seen a marked decline over the past 12 months looking on Seek. We move in May and I'm starting to get nervous.

Is the decline mainly in WA? What about other states?

We are moving to WA so unsure about other states, the decline of mining has clearly had a significant effect, Sadie seems to have affected all areas of work in this field.

Is the decline mainly in WA? What about other states?

The mining downturn is obviously hitting WA particularly hard. However, a lot of people are looking interstate and people moving interstate. So, even if you qualify for a visa, jobs in your area would be a challenge.

Archived