Australian Citizenship...who can sign the Identity form?

Skylark

Hi Guys, Hope you don't mind me asking for advice as I tend to be a lurker not a poster... but...I am and have been for a few years now wanting to do Au Citizenship, been here 11yrs, married to an Aussie all that time (and longer counting time in UK), I fall down on the Citizenship application because I know no one in the designated occupation list on the Citizenship website to sign my application form!!....has any one else had this problem and how did you get around it?

Thanks Ali...the GP I attend would not know me from Adam...I have not been for about 7 yrs, rarely ill (guess thats a good thing tho), flit from one dentist to another for cost purposes, would feel a bit cheeky asking GP to be honest, the doctors change so frequently....no kids at school either...I just thought I'd ask if any one else had this problem before ringing the Citizenship helpline...we all know how these helplines can give 'incorrect info'....x

Thanks Ali...the GP I attend would not know me from Adam...I have not been for about 7 yrs,

So you are "known" at your GP practice, and have been for at least 7 years, regardless of how many times you have visited their practice rooms.

Ask at the reception desk, and they'll likely look after you; probably charging a minor consultation fee for the GP to verify the photo and sign the paperwork.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived