Graphic Designer prospects 43 years of age

SydneySister

Anyone know best route, if any, for 43 year old Graphic Designer? My mum and her hubby have always wanted to go; mum is an accountant but too old now so her husband would have to be main applicant. Not even sure they are all that fussed anymore but the more the merrier and all that ;) If/When I finally can go it would be super if I had more family out there. They would be after Sydney or within an hour/hour and a half of that as other family live there. Many thanks in advance

Impossible to say based on this information. The cut off for skilled visas is 50, though most find it impossible from age 45 due to no points for age. After 40 it gets gpharder but possible. He would need a skills assessment and is the occupation on one of the skills lists?

I cant see it on skills lists :(. But I know they change. I have heard of graphic designers going out before but I think they went WHV secured a super employer and went sponsorship route that way. But think at their age they want more stability than a whim like that

Archived