The Exploited , Amplifier Bar Perth

We were over in Rotto at the weekend and saw Toby and her band. They played in the Governors bar at the lodge, brilliant night, great band she has a fantastic voice and writes good songs as well as playing covers like I'd rather go blind. They are playing at the Quarry Amphitheatre Saturday night, I think it's more of an acoustic set where the one in rotto was pretty loud and bluesy, even though she was playing an acoustic guitar it was still a loud, energetic, fun gig. I saw them at breakfast the following morning and thought I'd just say what a good show they had put on. She was on the phone so I just said sorry but she hung up whoever she was speaking to to have a chat. Really nice people.

Might go and see them again this weekend, have to pay this time though, it's only $60 though.

Saw ACDC couple of weeks back, took a day for my ears to recover. There are some excellent local bands around, even the guy playing in the Rotto pub had a lot of people up dancing.