Advice on UK qualifications - help!!!!

tracy123

Hi all, I have a general query regarding relevance of UK qualifications in Australia.

Where can I find out if my management qualifications will count for anything when i get to Australia?

I have worked in the NHS in various positions, most recently in and admin & clerical role,and over the past 4-5 yrs in a middle management role. I have lots of experience but haven't, up until recently, got any formal management qualifications. I will have my Certificate in Management Studies (equivalent to an NVQ 4) by the summer and have been considering whether to do the Diploma in Management Studies (which is a post grad level) which is a further 2 yrs part-time studying.

I don't really want to put myself and my family through another 2 years of studying if its not going to be worth anything in Oz!!!

Any advice or direction would be much appreicated!!! :spinny:

Thanks in advance

Tracy

Depends upon what your is objective or planned career in Australia?

As the other post says you can receive RPL credit for both previous study and related experience, while skills assessment can be based on equivalent study from any country.

You may need to check with a MARA agent if the study you plan will give required outcomes?

Cheers Andrew

Guest Rick

My partner has Cert. Ed in teaching (Diploma level 5) and I have Certificate (Level 4) in Teaching.

Also A1 Assessor awards, can these be tranferred to Aussie quals/recognition?

Rick and Lucy

Archived