Temp Partner Visa Onshore

Biker Dave

Applied on line mid June for this visa.

Went on immi site today and looks like they have upgraded the info on there.

They now show how many documents I have submitted. The limit is 60 and I have downloaded 77. I didn't count them before because I thought if I had reached the limit it would stop me downloading them. Is this a problem or will they filter out the less important ones?

I have not been allocated a CO yet but in my account it is advising me that I should now get my medical done. I thought that the CO would email me advising that this is due.

Can anyone please advise?

TIA

They now show how many documents I have submitted. The limit is 60 and I have downloaded 77. I didn't count them before because I thought if I had reached the limit it would stop me downloading them. Is this a problem or will they filter out the less important ones?

I have not been allocated a CO yet but in my account it is advising me that I should now get my medical done. I thought that the CO would email me advising that this is due.

TIA

The online system tells everyone they can do their medical at once.

I'd wait until requested by the CO, not worth doing it earier with the current time.ines.

TIA

The electronic system was upgraded over the weekend so has a slightly different look. It is unlikely that the status of your application has changed, it is simply the new look after the system upgrade.

Thanks for your replies.

Am I going to encounter problems re 77 documents?

Should I delete 17 if I can and re apply them on my wife's sponsorship application?

77 documents of evidence seems like a lot. I take it this is your supporting evidence etc? Have you perhaps submitted too much?

I don't know what is considered too much or too little, but my rule of thumb was to cover the most recent 12 months in full as per the relationship requirement. So I submitted a bill or bank statement etc from each month to show one or the other or both of us paying it, at the same address etc. So say about 12-14 pages for that year. Then I sent in one or two bills from each year of our relationship, covering the 7 years in total. So about 14 pages all up there. Things like car insurance where its in my name and husband was the named driver. Joint bank account annual statement to us both. Random bills from over the years. Husband submitted 2 years worth of salary slips to show the financial aspect (this was condensed onto a few pages iirc) and then the usual things like BC PP, marriage cert etc. Also included the life insurance policy with our names on.

ETA - This was for an off shore partner visa but the checklist for evidence was the same iirc.

Archived