CO asked me to reubmit PCC

Sanket27

Hi All,

My company lodged my Nomination under direct entry in June 2015 and i lodged my application in 15th Sep 2015, haven't heard anything about employer nomination. However, i have been assigned a case officer for my application (which is good news:smile:) . she has asked asked me to do medicals, which is valid enough but also asked me to re-submit PCC for All the countries i have stayed more than 12 months with my current and former name.

Do i need to get new PCC or just re send the same one which i attached with my application (all the PCC submitted are less than 6 months old) ?

I think PCC are valid for 6 or 12 months. I also have a question. I have a PCC for UK but I have not done one for Australia. I was on holiday for about 2 weeks In Australia in 2010 then I lived in Australia for just under a year in 2013-2014, I went on holiday for 13 days to NZ during this time. Do you think I will need to complete a police check for Australia?

I would respond to their request with "I've resubmitted it in case the first time I didn't attach it properly", which would be code for "open your eyes, it's there already".

Thank you for the opportunity to provide further evidence.....

May I submit that it is now open top you to decide.....

Archived