Guest fancyfella

Where to live in Victoria

Guest fancyfella

Hi folks,

We need a bit of help if you can please, Me and the wife and three kids (11,9,7) are in the process of emigrating to OZ (cant wait :D),We have been state nominated by the govermant and we are just waiting and waiting and waiting for our visa's What a long process this emigrating is but i know it will be worth it in the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.As my trade is a fabricator/welder most of my work is in the Melbourne area so we are looking to settle down around there,My friend is out there already and he want's is to move close to him in bulleen but the property rental there for a 4 bedroom house is expensive as it is only ten minutes away from Melbourne,So me and the wife has been looking on the net for property to rent not to far away from melbourne and value for money and we found a place called narre warren.So if any of you nice people have been there or know what it is like as a place to live,schools etc etc or areas around there we would be very gratefull thanks for youre time and i hope you and me get our vias's soon.

FANCYFELLA

P.S.

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

Moneycorp

Moneycorp

Guest killer

Have a look at frankston it's great for kids and is easy to get into melbourne

Guest Bet

How long is the commute from Frankstone to Melbourne by car and also by train, roughly.

G'day Folks,

When we talk about Melbourne we are referring to Melbourne City ie the Central Business District and as a tradesman ie Motor Mechanic, Welder, Building Trades etc there would be no need for you to travel into Melbourne. There would be plenty of work in the nearby industrial areas of the outer suburbs.

You mentioned the suburbs of Narre Warren and Frankston. These are outer eastern suburbs ie east of Melbourne and they would be about 1 hours drive from Melbourne. They are comparitavely new suburbs with lots of new housing development. The houses and land packages would be a lot cheaper than Bulleen which is an established inner suburb.

I hope that this helps put things into perspective.

Cheers.

Guest fancyfella
    G'day Folks,

When we talk about Melbourne we are referring to Melbourne City ie the Central Business District and as a tradesman ie Motor Mechanic, Welder, Building Trades etc there would be no need for you to travel into Melbourne. There would be plenty of work in the nearby industrial areas of the outer suburbs.

You mentioned the suburbs of Narre Warren and Frankston. These are outer eastern suburbs ie east of Melbourne and they would be about 1 hours drive from Melbourne. They are comparitavely new suburbs with lots of new housing development. The houses and land packages would be a lot cheaper than Bulleen which is an established inner suburb.

I hope that this helps put things into perspective.

Cheers.

Thanks for you're help very much aprreciated :D

thanks again fancyfella

P.S YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

Where will you be working?

This will make a difference to where you live, there are suburbs in every direction from Melbourne CBD

You will not want to be living in Narre Warren or Frankston if you are working in Williamstown for instance the commute would be a nightmare.

Visa - MODL 136 Childcare Coordinator

1st TRA application, Nov 06, as a Childcare Coordinator came back positive as Hairdresser so...........

TRA ack 20/03/ app 27/04/07

Visa lodged 14/05/07

PC back 10/07/07

visa ack 14/08/07

C O 26/09/07 (11/09/07)

meds arrived 22/10/07

VISAs granted 14/12/07:biglaugh: