Lancashire meet 24th May

Hi Everyone

A BIG THANKS to all that made today happen, what a great day, I really enjoyed meeting you all, and wish you all the luck one can wish. It was great to hear so many different stories - I don't think there were any of us with the same story to tell but the one thing that was common in all of us was the feeling that we are prepared to go through all the trials and tribulations that the process can throw at us in order to attain a better quality of life for ourselves and most importantly our children.

Cant wait to see you all again if anyone needs to chat more than happy for a pm. To all the younger ones that are un-sure of moving, Australia is a great place with lots of bike riding tracks, sports to play and new friends to meet.

Good luck and we wish you all the best for now and in the future, grab everything with both hands and don't let your dreams get away!

With the warmest of wishes

Geoffrey, Tracy & family

Guest aspinall

Our sentiments exactly. We had a lovely afternoon (Thanks for picking it gwen even if you couldn't make it:huh:)

It was a real pleasure to meet you all and if anyone fancies a meet again we would love to keep in touch with you all.

Take care and good luck with the journey getting to Oz

Lots of love

Guest milliemoo

I echo everything Tracy has said it was a great afternoon and great to meet so many people who all have the same worries as us.

Just like to say best of luck to Ciara's mum and dad (Sorry forgot your names) with your house sale hope it all goes well. We took on board what you said about doing the visa without an agent and after looking into it a little bit more I think our case is not straightforward so I think we would be better appointing one (and no its not to do with children in case your wondering!!!).

Daz and Gill have found the information regarding the meeting in Manchester you mentioned on the western Austrailia website but sods law that day my oh is working away so we wont be able to go :arghh:

Gail and oh it was nice to meet and chat with you both and may be pm'ing you quite often and perhaps we could meet again at the Poachers or somewhere???

Anyway I think we have to say a huge THANKYOU to whoever organised the flight pass by the Red Arrows that was a nice touch!!!:jiggy:

Bye for now

Lisa

Guest Guest1

Hi guys, we really enjoyed the "Lancashire meet" and thanks for all who turned up.There was a lot of different stories to be told as you have already mentioned.Just a shame that Gwen and Steve couldn't turn up but hopefully next tiime.We will have to arrange another one soon.

It was nice to meet you all see you soon.

Daz+Gill

Guest GemmaClaire

Glad you all seemed to have had a good time. Sorry we couldn't make it but we will definately be up for going to the next one!!!

Gemma:smile:

Guest GemmaClaire

We live in Preston. Do you know where it is likely to be? Thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it.

Gemma

Archived