Cant wait to be a citizen

Guest Treeman

Guest Treeman

Hi everyone

Just a brief first visit. What an amazing site. Wish I'd discovered it earlier. I'm sure I'm gonna be a regular. My name is Ricky and my partner is Sandy. I am hoping to get an answer in the next couple of months about my application by descendancy.

My father was born in Melbourne in 1923 but moved to the UK when he was 12, and did not return. I often approached the suject about going back to Oz....with the family....but he never obliged. Its only recently that I have found out about citizenship by descent. I got all the info I needed on line and even downloaded the forms. Its has not been expensive to do and I cant wait to get the result of my application.

I visited in 1990...hired a camper van and had a great time finding some incredible places between Sydney and Airlie Beach. I simply fell in love with the Australia that my Dad was taken away from. I long to return. Blimey....I said this would be short...I've got so much to say and to ask...Oh well...another day...soon.

Its been great finding you

Guest Treeman

Cheers Ali

I've been well impressed with all the sections of the forum. Its nice to be able to ask such a wide variety of questions...but more to the point...get some like minded people replying. I have spent hours lookin at sites like real estate in Oz and living the dream from my keyboard. Now its great to be able to actually communicate some of those dreams and to see if I can make them come true.

Thanks for postin !

Ricky

Just like to welcome you - Ricky & Sandy- this has been such a great site, lots of great help and support and all your questions being answered no matter how trivial..

Good Luck with your application, and you'll never know how soon you could be back in the land of dreams

The Taylor Family :)

Guest Treeman

Big Hi to the Taylors

Are you land-locked here in the UK or are you already living the dream. My dream will be kept alive by this site, whatever happens. My job can get quite heavy at times so its nice to come home knowing I can log-on and converse with like minded people, and forget and leave behind "THE JOB"

Thanks for the Post

Ricky :)

Guest Treeman

Big Hi to the Taylors

Are you land-locked here in the UK or are you already living the dream. My dream will be kept alive by this site, whatever happens. My job can get quite heavy at times so its nice to come home knowing I can log-on and converse with like minded people, and forget and leave behind "THE JOB"

Thanks for the Post

Guest Treeman

Big Hi to the Taylors

Thanks for the Post

Guest Treeman

Big Hi to the Taylors

Thanks for the Post

Guest Treeman

Big Hi to the Taylors

Thanks for the Post

Guest Treeman

Big Hi to the Taylors

Thanks for the Post

Guest Treeman

Hi everyone

Sorry about the repeat posts. When I submitted that last one it kept coming up "sending failed". But obviously it didn't.

HELP....Hope PomsInOz can sort me out....I'm not MAD...honestly

Ricky :?

Archived