Engineers Australia Assessment

Bang

Hi Bang

I guess much will depend on your actual personal situation :)

You might want to consult a registered migration agent for professional assistance if you are unsure about your points score. It's quite hard for anyone to give you any realistic opinion based on your one-liner :)

Cheers

Peter

• 1 month later...
Hi Bang

I guess much will depend on your actual personal situation :)

You might want to consult a registered migration agent for professional assistance if you are unsure about your points score. It's quite hard for anyone to give you any realistic opinion based on your one-liner :)

Cheers

Peter

Its 10,Please Check the below Link

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/189-

I would like to elaborate it more. I have 5 years work experience in telecom and graduation is telecom. I want to confirm if I will get the work experience points for 5 years or 3 years.

That's not elaborating more, that's simply repeating exactly what you said in your first post.

It will depend on what occupation you plan to apply for (i.e. telecom what?), what level of education you have, etc. If it's an ICT occupation and you have a relevant ICT degree, then you'd get 5 points for 3 years of experience since the first 2 years would go towards being considered qualified. If it's an ICT occupation and you have a relevant ICT diploma, then you'd get 0 points for 1 year of experience since ACS would deduct the first 4 years towards being considered qualified.

Archived