Wrong required documents in immiaccount??

luddite

Hi guys,

I submitted my application and paid a few days ago, and logged into immiaccount now to continue with the next step. Now I see a bizarre set of "required documents" which I haven't even claimed points for. It asks for employment details and study in Australia when I am claiming points for neither in my EOI. And it doesn't ask for spouse skills assessment, while I am claiming points for that!

Anyone has any idea what's going on??

The online application system seems to be a One-Size-Fits-All system. When I applied for my 186 visa, there were recommendations to provide proof of residency, proof of financial status, etc. that weren't required for my visa. If it's not on the document checklist for your visa (check the DIBP website) or doesn't apply for what you've claimed points for, ignore it.

Thanks for your reply Maggie.

I thought these recommended documents list is generated from application/EOI.

So would you recommend just leaving those recommended documents places empty?

How do I include documents for spouse skills assessment for points that I AM claiming but which they haven't given as a recommended document? There doesn't seem to be any place to give them.

Thanks for your reply Maggie.

I thought these recommended documents list is generated from application/EOI.

So would you recommend just leaving those recommended documents places empty?

How do I include documents for spouse skills assessment for points that I AM claiming but which they haven't given as a recommended document? There doesn't seem to be any place to give them.

There is also an "Attach documents" button on top of the ones referring to specific details. You can upload it there adding correct description.

There is also an "Attach documents" button on top of the ones referring to specific details. You can upload it there adding correct description.

Aha...I didnt know that was for any additional documents not included in their recommended list.

Thanks ozee!! :)

Aha...I didnt know that was for any additional documents not included in their recommended list.

Thanks ozee!! :)

I can second the responses that you got in this thread. We applied (and paid) on 6th September, and then I started to upload all the documents. The system is a generic one it seems and asks for the main items that will appear on the official VISA Document Checklist as well as some extra ones that are not relevant to your personal circumstances - i.e. We also had the recommended for Australian Study, which we don't have. Simply upload as much of the recommended items as you can, and then ensure you've covered everything off from the official VISA Document Checklist. When a CO is assigned then if anything important is missing they will ask you to supply the items then also.

The button that ozee talked of at the top is useful, as it allows an upload to be performed of all different document types - more than you can think of! I used this route for uploading my Passport Digital Photographs of the family (different to copy of Passport pages).

Good luck.

Hi guys,

I submitted my application and paid a few days ago, and logged into immiaccount now to continue with the next step. Now I see a bizarre set of "required documents" which I haven't even claimed points for. It asks for employment details and study in Australia when I am claiming points for neither in my EOI. And it doesn't ask for spouse skills assessment, while I am claiming points for that!

Anyone has any idea what's going on??

The button for the upload of your spouses skills assessment should be under his/her name on the eLodgement page.

The button for the upload of your spouses skills assessment should be under his/her name on the eLodgement page.

Thanks for the reply CaptainC.

No, it doesn't appear there. I guess I would have to add it with the add documents button which the other comments mentioned.

Thanks for the reply CaptainC.

No, it doesn't appear there. I guess I would have to add it with the add documents button which the other comments mentioned.

That's very strange. It should be there.

Is a required document list for your spouse on the eLodgement page and is it just this button that is missing?

Archived