Paying a bank loan from the uk

CowlingAFC

As above.

Whats the best and easiest way without charges if possible

Without charges? I don't believe there are any money transferring charities. You will either pay a flat rate charge or the charge will be hidden in the exchange rate, but there will definitely be charges.

In terms of what is easiest though, keep your UK bank account and then periodically use a broker to transfer money across periodically, better to do in smaller number of larger transactions rather than higher number of smaller ones, to the extent that you can.

Larger amounts via HiFX or some such as suggested. Better rate, no charges if over a certain amount. Transfer one lump sum to see you through for a chunk of time rather than a small amount each month.

Moneycorp? POI members get fees waived and the best exchange rate I have been able to find anywhere. and whats more if you have a NAB account here (or you could get one before you go) then theres no fees from the bank either.

You don't have to have an NAB account... I'm with Commonwealth and don't get charged anything to transfer to Moneycorp's RBS account in Sydney each month.

Archived