In exactly 2 weeks today

kevsan

We would have been in oz just over 12 hours, getting off our one way flight that morning.

Thats all good, just the ever expanding to-do list first.

it seemingly never ends, and seeing that most of our stuff is on a boat, there is still a load of crap in the house...

Wow that's come around quick hey?The stuff you've got left?Can you donate some of it to charity?Give to family?Set aside some time each day to work through your list,and I'm sure it'll soon have things ticked off on it!Best wishes and here's to a happy future!:cute:

Getting there

Currently have 4 lists on the go for stuff:

Sell

Give away

Charity

Bin / Tip

most of its done to be fair, the dilemma is what can we get rid and at what point..

Sofa's etc now on a 7 day count down on ebay, lawn was mowed last night and lawnmover taken today etc etc

But we will still need matresses to sleep on, plates to eat off until the day we go.

Its crazy really, but with everything else going on, this is whats doing my head in... that and i still dont have a letter from HR confirming my new job.... :mad:

We would have been in oz just over 12 hours, getting off our one way flight that morning.

Thats all good, just the ever expanding to-do list first.

it seemingly never ends, and seeing that most of our stuff is on a boat, there is still a load of crap in the house...

Which part of OZ are you coming to? I left my home in the UK rented out and with a heap of stuff in the loft.