AGENTS please help - Diversional Therapist

OzzyDreamer

Hi any agents on here - I would be grateful if you have any insight into this and could provide any help

:)

My sister is on a mission to join me and my brother in OZ and applied to VETASSESS under Diversional Therapist.

It took VETASESS that long to give her a positive outcome that it was removed from the state migration plans (was only on South Australia).

Do you know if it is likely to appear on any of the state migration plans any time soon (I know sometimes you get updates before us).

Thank you in advance :)

Unfortunately this occupation is not on any of the State or Territory wanted occupations lists presently - save that SA will sponsor occupations on the CSOL where one of the conditions noted here can be met: http://www.migration.sa.gov.au/skilled-migrants/nomination-process/skilled-nomination-requirements/supplementary-skilled-list-and-special-conditions-apply

Best regards.

The ACT Occupation List will be updated in August. Currently, applicants working in Canberra are eligible to apply. If your sister is under 31 years old, she may consider to apply for a WHV visa trying to meet ACT requirements.

The ACT Occupation List will be updated in August. Currently, applicants working in Canberra are eligible to apply. If your sister is under 31 years old, she may consider to apply for a WHV visa trying to meet ACT requirements.
Hi thanks guys. Will tell her to check ACT for august :) it is so frustrating as it was listed for south australia until only a few weeks ago but her assessment took too long to come back. She doesn't qualify for SA second list as she doesn't live there andbthe other option is 80 points which is not possible :( Sina she is 35 so no chance of WHV :( thanks anyway guys will tellbher to just look out and keep her fingers crossed :)

Hi thanks guys. Will tell her to check ACT for august :) it is so frustrating as it was listed for south australia until only a few weeks ago but her assessment took too long to come back. She doesn't qualify for SA second list as she doesn't live there andbthe other option is 80 points which is not possible :( Sina she is 35 so no chance of WHV :( thanks anyway guys will tellbher to just look out and keep her fingers crossed :)

Didn't it say on that List posted by allen that it was possible if you have a brother or sister in SA?

Archived