How to track status of Visa application?

Indianinoz

Hello,

My agent has the login to my immi account through their Company's portal. Although I know I can get it transferred to a new immi account I'd rather not tinker. How can we track the status until we get the grant through our agent? What are the different kinds of status available and what do mean? For eg. 'in progress' or say 'co assigned' etc. Also, is there a way to confirm that there was no problem with our medicals?

Also, if I want to call them, what no. should I use? Is it given on the visa receipt?

Dear you can create an account on this website and then you will be able to see the status of your application.

https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/login

I have done it and now i am using to get update.

Thnaks.

Hello,

My agent has the login to my immi account through their Company's portal. Although I know I can get it transferred to a new immi account I'd rather not tinker. How can we track the status until we get the grant through our agent? What are the different kinds of status available and what do mean? For eg. 'in progress' or say 'co assigned' etc. Also, is there a way to confirm that there was no problem with our medicals?

Also, if I want to call them, what no. should I use? Is it given on the visa receipt?

Hello,

Hi Indianinoz if you want to find out the details of your medicals, you can call the centre you visited for your check and quote them your TRN and ask them for an update on the phone. Alternatively you can even ask if they'll email you your results, they won't however tell you whether you have cleared the medical check as they are not permitted to do so, they can only advise you of the result from their side, but it will be pretty evident from what they say as to whether you have anything to worry about.

As Bungo has said, the online system doesn't really provide any tracking capability. The status messages are limited (basically Received, Processing, Finalised), and in many cases it seems the CO doesn't update it and applications may go from Received to Finalised without any indication that it was being processed.

If you've hired a migration agent, use them as your contact point. Contacting DIBP to ask the status only takes them away from working on applications, and most of the time if you're able to finally speak with someone after being on hold for an hour you'll only be told it's being processed.

Dear you can create an account on this website and then you will be able to see the status of your application.

https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/login

I have done it and now i am using to get update.

Thnaks.

So can we have 2 accounts or will I have to close my agent's account and transfer it to my immi account? If its the former, I will do it right away. But I'd rather not tinker with my agent's login id just for my anxiety and impatience.

Hi Indianinoz if you want to find out the details of your medicals, you can call the centre you visited for your check and quote them your TRN and ask them for an update on the phone. Alternatively you can even ask if they'll email you your results, they won't however tell you whether you have cleared the medical check as they are not permitted to do so, they can only advise you of the result from their side, but it will be pretty evident from what they say as to whether you have anything to worry about.

I somewhere read that I can check the status of medicals from the immi account also. Are you sure this is not possible?

I somewhere read that I can check the status of medicals from the immi account also. Are you sure this is not possible?

Go to https://www.emedical.immi.gov.au/eMedUI/eMedicalClient to see medical information. There are no personal health details published on there, but if there is anything wrong with your health then the doctor must inform you either personally or by informing your GP.

You can also check to see that your health details have been received on the immiaccount.

An additional immiaccount will not affect the application nor interfere with your agents working unless you purposely change something. As an earlier poster pointed out, there is little benefit to having your own immiaccount as there is seldom any proper indication of what is happening, but I understand completely that some people just wish to see it for their own piece of mind, that is human nature.

Archived