High Commission

Major Tom

As I understand it, there can only be one log in ID. If you have an agent, only they can access your account. It goes through the agents account, hence they will not give you access to it.....

Thats what I understand to be correct...

As I understand it, there can only be one log in ID. If you have an agent, only they can access your account. It goes through the agents account, hence they will not give you access to it.....

Thats what I understand to be correct...

Thanks @Pommie, that's what I thought, but was just checking. On another note, how do people put there details at the bottom of each thread i.e. When they submitted EOI etc etc, just so everyone knows without asking what they are doing?

Cheers MT

Thanks @Pommie, that's what I thought, but was just checking. On another note, how do people put there details at the bottom of each thread i.e. When they submitted EOI etc etc, just so everyone knows without asking what they are doing?

Cheers MT

Check under Settings (top right of screen) and then Edit Signature (left hand side of screen).... You basically just type it in....

Just checked my immiaccount. You click on import application once you've signed up, then you either have to give the TRN or application ID and the primary applicants passport details.

The TRN starts with 3 letters followed by a combination of 7 letters and numbers, for example mine starts with EGO*******

The application number is 10 digits (numbers only)

Just checked my immiaccount. You click on import application once you've signed up, then you either have to give the TRN or application ID and the primary applicants passport details.

The TRN starts with 3 letters followed by a combination of 7 letters and numbers, for example mine starts with EGO*******

The application number is 10 digits (numbers only)

Thanks for that info. When i do that and have "statement of role", am i am okay to select "An applicant seeking to meet the criteria for this visa application." or could that cause an issue for the MA in terms of immigration contacting them?

Hi all,

My visa is being handled by an agent, I have a client ID with 11 numbers and two letters after, can I use these details to access the database to see where my visa is in the process, without bothering my agent?

Cheers MT

Thats what you are paying them for!

Thanks for that info. When i do that and have "statement of role", am i am okay to select "An applicant seeking to meet the criteria for this visa application." or could that cause an issue for the MA in terms of immigration contacting them?

That sounds like the most appropriate for a visa applicant, unless there is a better description of you.

Archived