Going home!

Jessthegirl

Hi All, I'm returning to Perth after 16 years of living in the UK and am so excited that this evening, I thought I would post and stop lurking around and say 'hi!'.

I'm a Sarf of the River lass so if anyone is migrating soon and would love to chat, drop me a line.

I was also wondering if there's any divers on this forum from UK who is migrating to Perth? Apologies, I hope I don't come across as niche in my post - Just keen to know what I can look forward to.

Cheers all, J

Hi Isabelle, I'm a bit closer in but we were also looking at Mandurah - love the thought that one can have a boat parked in the backyard! Which is still a dream for us. I'm going back after 17 years here in the UK to be with family - very excited but oh so sentimental about leaving. Can you believe I even enjoy tube journeys now in peak times? Bonkers huh!

Thanks for for the tip VeryStormy, I've just registered on PP. Looking forward to maybe doing a get together and arranging a BBQ in Kings Park if the foreshore. I was back for a visit last year and can't believe the changes - wow!

Have a a great day all. J

Love Mandurah:wubclub:.

not sure if I'm allowed to say this?? But there is a really good FB group for Mandurah.

They arrange all sorts of social meets. Just had their Xmas in July doo last weekend.

Search for Mandurah poms...

Archived