Visa granted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Pesky Varmit

Guest Pesky Varmit

Three case officers later(yes, I did say three!) we now have our visa, yipeeeeee :lol:

We are all drunk and have booked our flights for 9th Nov. House sold, parents pissed off but what more could you ask for??

OH now shouting, 'More drink that's what I want' so I better oblige. Btw, having huge problems trying to type this, just a little tiddly!!

Thanks everyone for all the support and advice, not to mention kind words.

To those of you still waiting, it doesn't get any better...............Oh I suppose being there might be

Good luck and hope yours comes soon :)

Guest austibeach

CONGRATULATIONS :D:D:D .........you deserve a drink.......or several.

Plenty of time for the reality to kick in.......after the hangover :wink:

Eric.

Three case officers later(yes, I did say three!) we now have our visa, yipeeeeee :lol:

We are all drunk and have booked our flights for 9th Nov. House sold, parents pissed off but what more could you ask for??

OH now shouting, 'More drink that's what I want' so I better oblige. Btw, having huge problems trying to type this, just a little tiddly!!

To those of you still waiting, it doesn't get any better...............Oh I suppose being there might be

Wooooohooooooooooo!

Fantabulous! It just so happens that we're cracking a bottle of champagne tonight (cos my bestest mate is here), so we'll have a toast to you as well :)

Nice one, and it's about time.

Choobs

Guest Nathan & Mandie

CONGRATULATIONS :D:D:D

Things seem to be moving along all of a sudden for several of you lucky ones. Its great to hear good news, makes the waiting a little more bearable knowing that it will soon be our turn. :lol:

Good luck in Oz and enjoy.

Mandie

Congratulations great feeling isn't it, good luck with your new life down under.

Stacey xx

Archived