Looking for a 1 bedroom apartment in Sunshine Coast for 2 weeks stay.

i am looking for a 1 bedroom apartment preferably in maroochydore or maloolaba area for a 2 weeks stay. My budget is about $1000 slightly more or less. If some one knows a good property please do let me know. I will be staying from second week of august till 4th week. We are three people, me wife and kid and would like a quiet place preferably at a walking distance from shopping areas.

Thanks.

Ahmed.

I would also check the local realestate websites. They sometimes list holiday homes/apts at weekly rates and are usually cheaper than per person, per night holiday accomm. They are often local peoples second homes they use for beach holidays and they place them with a realestate agent to rent out by the week for the rest of the year.

A quick example I found: http://www.normmartinrealestate.com.au/wp/listings/?type=Holiday+Accomodation

thanks for the replies. I have never used AIRBNB before. I always used booking.com. are the properties and reviews for real? Any one who had a good experience with them please share your views. SInce I will be travelling with family on vacation, I dont want anythin to ruin our trip.

I will also try Normmartin and check their listings.

Thanks.

Just google holiday rental apartments Mooloolaba, nicer for families than Maroochydore as the beach is much better. There are plenty there, as it's such a popular place, you can't go far wrong.

Have used BNB, we are are staying in one in Bristol but my son has checked it out.

I would recommend a holiday let in Mooloolaba as there are plenty to stay at.

Will try to remember where my son + family stayed and let you know.

They had a great time, so much to see, Underwater World, Australia Zoo, The ginger Factory.

It was the Beachcomber apts on the spit, they had a 2 bed terrace apt with direct access to the beach, heated pool, and a few minutes away from the surf club, underwater world and the main beach. They loved it.

Any of the apts on the Esplanade would be fine.

For children I think Mooloolaba has more to offer than Caloundra, somehow the beach front has more of a holiday resort feel about it.

Wherever you end up have a great time.

Archived