Registered by AHPRA at last

snaik

It took 6 months for them to initially refuse (which I knew they would do) in order to refer me to the bridging course. You would think I simple no would be quite a quick and easy thing to say!!! Having ti travel to Melbourne and do the bridging course was easier than dealing with APHRA!!

Never thought this day would come. Have recieved my nursing registration from AHPRA at last. Has taken nearly a year from the time i originally applied!!:jiggy::jiggy:

Congratulations - that deserves a celebration

• 1 month later...
It took 6 months for them to initially refuse (which I knew they would do) in order to refer me to the bridging course. You would think I simple no would be quite a quick and easy thing to say!!! Having ti travel to Melbourne and do the bridging course was easier than dealing with APHRA!!

Hi, Just wondering why you thought they would refer you for a bridging course? Im waiting to hear from them and have limited experienced so thinking they may say the same to me :/

Thanks and congrats! :)

Can't believe it takes so long just working on my application as we speak, any tips grateful worse than visa application..... Hoping to go to Perth in April so was maybe wishful thinking that I would have a letter for eligibility by then looks like I'll be cleaning tables for a while haha xxx

Archived