July 2015 - EOI Invitation round

Pommie

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just completing setting up ImmiAcct Page 13 .... im not sure where to upload docs ....

Just keep going....at the end (not long to go) you'll be asked to pay the visa application charge. After you've paid you'll be able to access the eLodgement page where you can upload your documents.

Just keep going....at the end (not long to go) you'll be asked to pay the visa application charge. After you've paid you'll be able to access the eLodgement page where you can upload your documents.

Thanks.....i reached page 17 which says "submit", i guess after this is the payment...and then lodgement of form...let me confirm on the details filled and then submit.....

Thanks.....i reached page 17 which says "submit", i guess after this is the payment...and then lodgement of form...let me confirm on the details filled and then submit.....

Yes, check over everything.....then DO IT!

It's just a bit of a pain uploading everything really, but if you've done all the prep then you should have it completed today.

Yes, check over everything.....then DO IT!

It's just a bit of a pain uploading everything really, but if you've done all the prep then you should have it completed today.

Thanks.....just taken print and checking it over....im planning to get all wrapped by the weekend..just one final question....can we keep saving the details and complete the form n upload docs

Once the application form is completed then you can't change it.

You can complete a correction form (FORM 1023) and upload it if you need to advise of any incorrect answers that you've submitted, but as for going back in to change things, no.

ADDED: you can go in and upload documents and save whenever you like though. But you can't remove a document if you've uploaded the wrong one for example.

Edited by CaptainC
Added additional info.

Once the application form is completed then you can't change it.

You can complete a correction form (FORM 1023) and upload it if you need to advise of any incorrect answers that you've submitted, but as for going back in to change things, no.

ADDED: you can go in and upload documents and save whenever you like though. But you can't remove a document if you've uploaded the wrong one for example.

Thats useful info...thanks for all the help...

Hi to all of you who have submitted an EOI in April/May/June and are eagerly waiting for the July 6th invitation round.

I thought I would start a thread for people to share there stories, hopes and outcomes....!!

I lodged my EOI on May 28th (Accountant with 60 points).... So eagerly awaiting news that the SOL has not changed in the new year !!!

I've lived in Oz for 5 years, so I know first hand how good the lifestyle is.... back in the UK now and want the flexibility to head back in a year or two (for good this time).

I think an invite in July is a bit of a long shot, given there will be a backlog of Accountants, Software programmers and similar occupations that have reached the occupational ceiling a couple of months back....!!! If all fails, there is always the August round...

Anyone else out there eagerly waiting - would love to hear.....

Hi there... i just finished my visa appln, basic docs uploaded..medicals and PCC left...did u upload color scaned of originals or attested copies

Thats useful info...thanks for all the help...

Hi Captain....thanks for all the help yesterday....visa applied and started uploading docs....and got confused.....i was told by my friends that color scan of original docs could be uploaded....by i was reading instructions on the site which said uplaod attested docs....whats ur experience n advise...thanks

Hi Captain....thanks for all the help yesterday....visa applied and started uploading docs....and got confused.....i was told by my friends that color scan of original docs could be uploaded....by i was reading instructions on the site which said uplaod attested docs....whats ur experience n advise...thanks

Colour scans, perfectly acceptable.

Hi there...one question i think u already replied but I wanted to reconfirm....i have uploaded color scan of originals certificates and not attested scan copies.. is it ok or I need to upload color scan of attested docs...appreciate ur inputs...thanks

You will absolutely not require to have documents certified if they are full colour scanned copies of the original document.

Hi all...how is ur status of application....just done with uploading all basic docs - Work Exp, edu, SA and got appointment for medicals, now stuck at PCC - need to get it from 3 diff countries..looks like an uphill task... anyone did u contact (email, phone) the Dept in connection with ur appln. How to get hold of them.

All who have submitted in August might be more interested in this thread specifically for visa applicants in August >http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=236754 there are other August applicants there and you can share your visa application experiences there and also ask questions of other members who are also going through the same process.

This thread is for EOI's and is going slightly off topic when talking about actual visa applications.

Thanks.