Waiting for a reply from TRA

Guest peterandtricia

Guest peterandtricia

Hi we posted our application to the TRA on the 22/09/06, I have emailed as we didnt get any confirmation that our papers had been recieved, I was told that it had all been processed on the 13 /10/06, we have not recieved anything yet and keep running when the post comes, does anybody know how long it takes for them to send it back when it has been processed. Cannot wait to move onto the next step. :(

• 1 month later...
Guest The.Colebecks

Ours took 11 days total from the Agent in Oz sending it to the TRA - we did pay for fast-track (see our signature at the bottom of this reply for the dates).

Good luck

Karen

Hi we posted our application to the TRA on the 22/09/06, I have emailed as we didnt get any confirmation that our papers had been recieved, I was told that it had all been processed on the 13 /10/06, we have not recieved anything yet and keep running when the post comes, does anybody know how long it takes for them to send it back when it has been processed. Cannot wait to move onto the next step. :(

Guest The.Colebecks

:oops: Oops, that should have been 20 days not 11!

Karen :)

Ours took 11 days total from the Agent in Oz sending it to the TRA - we did pay for fast-track (see our signature at the bottom of this reply for the dates).

Good luck

Karen

Archived