Pte results by next morning but.....

adele244

FAILED!!!!

Needed 65 in each

Listening 62

Reading 77

Writing 66

speaking 72

However to anyone taking the test this is real GOOD news as he only just failed and not to be too disrespectful to hubby...he really is a lost cause, his spelling is atrocious!! We are talking spellings such as "I need a braik" he is that bad!!!! So really it is amazing that he nearly passed!!

on his defence his parents did live in South Africa during his critical learning age 4-6 then moved back to the UK.

Took test on Friday morning and we had result at 06:30am Saturday morning, can't complain at that.

So basically the point of this thread is hope!!! If hubby nearly passed, that is good news for anyone who is half decent at English as you should walk it. X x x x

FAILED!!!!

Needed 65 in each

Listening 62

Reading 77

Writing 66

speaking 72

However to anyone taking the test this is real GOOD news as he only just failed and not to be too disrespectful to hubby...he really is a lost cause, his spelling is atrocious!! We are talking spellings such as "I need a braik" he is that bad!!!! So really it is amazing that he nearly passed!!

on his defence his parents did live in South Africa during his critical learning age 4-6 then moved back to the UK.

Took test on Friday morning and we had result at 06:30am Saturday morning, can't complain at that.

So basically the point of this thread is hope!!! If hubby nearly passed, that is good news for anyone who is half decent at English as you should walk it. X x x x

What a lovely post.

No whingeing..no whining..............just acceptance for something that can be improved on, and above all.................in so few words...................you have shown how much you love your partner and how much confidence you have in him..................You've also offered hope to those who have self doubt.......if it wasn't for your partner..........I could fancy you myself :-) Goood luck chook in getting here and may Oz be good for you.

Cheers I really thought I had failed miserably, I was so close to walking out half way through.

I don't know how I got the marks I did with how I felt I had done lol

I think this must be the hardest part of the process or at least I hope it is x

Archived