Can anyone help please

rach28

Can anyone help please.

does anyone know if you can apply for a uk passport from Australia but have it delivered to a uk address?

Can't see why it would be a problem. Assuming you got a UK passport pack sent in the post and sent it to the UK. Otherwise I believe it goes to the British embassy. You would have to get the photo done correctly, and it would be a pain if it failed for any reason. Why would you want to?

Hi

We get the UK Passport pack sent here by family. Fill it in, the photos are fine, just make sure they suit the UK requirements. We then send back to family, they send to the Passport Office and send back to family address. Then sent to us. Last time it took 4 weeks. So yes it can be done.

My son only has an Aussie passport and there is a possibility we may move back to the uk in July. As my son was born in oz I have read that he will need his uk passport to prove his uk citizenship. And I know passports from oz take 8 weeks from being received in Liverpool to process. So my thought was if I apply from oz and get it sent to uk as we will be back in the uk by this time

Archived