186 direct entry

Hello I am hoping you all can put me in the right direction . I have received my nomination number and not quite sure what do now. am I right in thinking I have to make a immi account collate all my info including police checks and forms 80 and upload all the info which is certified then.to prove 3 year work rule will p 60x3 and letter from hr and my boss be ok as long as they state I have been there over 3 years full time. all advice appreciated

Thanks

You need to make the application yes. So set up an account and follow the instructions. Complete the forms and upload the supporting documents on the checklist.

Thank you rammygirl. Do I need to do it all at the same time or can I make the account and put the nomination number in later . Also do I need to do the form 80 now or wait and see if they ask. thank you for your help .

Hello I am hoping you all can put me in the right direction . I have received my nomination number and not quite sure what do now. am I right in thinking I have to make a immi account collate all my info including police checks and forms 80 and upload all the info which is certified then.to prove 3 year work rule will p 60x3 and letter from hr and my boss be ok as long as they state I have been there over 3 years full time. all advice appreciated

Thanks

Do you have a positive skills assessment?

Archived