a little confused for partner visa, as to which forms to complete??

Ryan Canavan

:err:

hello everyone just double checking for the partner visa whilst in Australia. Ive filled out form 47sp, and have also started filling out the dreaded form 80.....THEN i come across another form called a 1221!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do i have to fill in this form 1221 aswell, ive googled it and it looks as though i have to?

also processing times currently for the partner visa is 12-15 months, i lodged our application one week ago and i am uploading everything as i go, it says i have up to the decision time to upload documents, is this right? obviously im tryinn to get it all done asap. ive been granted my bridging visa A immediately, but no one has even looked at my application yet? so im just panicking to makesure i have completed all these forms on time ! your help is really appreciated. thanks :)

:err:

hello everyone just double checking for the partner visa whilst in Australia. Ive filled out form 47sp, and have also started filling out the dreaded form 80.....THEN i come across another form called a 1221!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do i have to fill in this form 1221 aswell, ive googled it and it looks as though i have to?

also processing times currently for the partner visa is 12-15 months, i lodged our application one week ago and i am uploading everything as i go, it says i have up to the decision time to upload documents, is this right? obviously im tryinn to get it all done asap. ive been granted my bridging visa A immediately, but no one has even looked at my application yet? so im just panicking to makesure i have completed all these forms on time ! your help is really appreciated. thanks :)

Never heard of it being requested for a Spouse Visa and I can't see it on the checklist so I wouldn't bother. We certainly haven't submitted it either for temp or PR Spouse.

http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/checklists/820-801.aspx

If you are asked for a Form 80, you won't also need to submit a Form 1221 and you may not be asked for either - many people are not. If either is needed, your CO will ask for them and you'll have plenty of time to upload them. Same applies to the other documents on the checklist. Nobody is likely to look at your application for 6+ months so take your time and don't panic.