Mobile Phone Set Up

immy21

Guest John Sydney

You can make sure your present contract as International roaming so you can use your present phone and contract in Australia and other countries which is the most expensive option

Or just walking and buy a prepaid phone chip and put in in your present phone or buy a prepaid phone and card these are not the cheapest deals but will get you a phone - have to show I.D. to thats all

Guest cazbeckham

Hi immy21

I phoned 02 today who I have my monthly contract with as I wanr to keep my number because of my internet business and people worldwide know my number.

They said take your phone to Oz (as I want to keep my particular phone and it already has international roaming and is a quad band)) then sign up with a new provider and get another sim card. I then have to ring 02 in the UK and ask for a PAC number which I will forward to my new provider and bingo all done instantly.

Hope that helps

Caz

Guest Pinhead
What will I need to get a mobile phone when UI arrive in OZ

Daft I kow but I have had the same mobile phone contract for 10 years so don't really think about it

Will they need an address???

You can get a pay as you go sim card for $30 with $30 of credit on it (ie for free) and be using it the same day.

Guest cazbeckham

I am better with a contract phone for my business, that way I wont ever run out of credit.

Caz

Archived