Santa Ferelo

mrswicky

Hi, Has anyone used a company called Santa Ferelo. They are UK based, but have offices all over the world including one near Brisbane.

Thanks

Google didn't seem to know them, what do thay do? Are they claiming to be migration agents or something?

Hi Ozmaniac,

They are from what I can gather the complete "package" so to speak. They can help with jobs, visas, schools etc. I was just wondering if anyone had any experience using them in the past. We are going to an expo next month but its all unfamiliar territory at the moment so we're just trying to work out what the best options are for us.

Did you do everything yourself or use an agent?

I've never heard of the company and have no idea if they can do everything you've listed but most people do everything themselves including job hunting - be very wary of anyone who promises to find work for you. If you use anyone to handle visa applications for you, make sure that the actual person you deal with is MARA registered.

Hi Ozmaniac,

They are from what I can gather the complete "package" so to speak. They can help with jobs, visas, schools etc. I was just wondering if anyone had any experience using them in the past. We are going to an expo next month but its all unfamiliar territory at the moment so we're just trying to work out what the best options are for us.

Did you do everything yourself or use an agent?

If it is a company wanting money off you offering help to find work then I would not touch then with a 50 foot barge pole.

Hi MrsWicky,

In reference to your thread, I believe you may be talking about Santa Fe relocation as they often appear at the Working in Expos and can provide information, links to jobs, removal etc. I met with them recently at the Expo held in London.

They seem genuine having spent time talking through my own migration queries and they were able to offer free advice during the day and seemed quite a popular stall frequented by likeminded wannabe migrants!

Hope that helps.

Yorkshire Tiger

Hi Yorkshire Tiger!

Yes, you are right, I am talking about Santa Fe. They contacted us initially as I filled a web search out about shipping. The chap I have been speaking too is lovely to be fair and he has put me in touch with his colleague who is helping us out with our visa questions etc. He did say they'd been at a few expo's but sadly were not going to the Birmingham one which are. I really just wanted to know if anyone else has dealt with them at any point.

My husband and I are trying to decide if using one company for the complete service is a good idea. I personally like the idea of only having to deal with one person/company.

They are coming to our house next week to give us a cost of shipping and we are off to Birmingham next month where hopefully we will have all our many questions answered.

Thank you for replying back to me.

Mrswicky

Santa Fe is a global relocation company, and they do work across multiple aspects including migration. Whether they do it in-house or through an out-sourced arrangement, I'm not sure. I'd be very surprised if they dealt with anyone who wasn't a registered migration agent.

We're looking at engaging them as a global provider for expats and international transfers, and I know their services include home search, school search, removal services, immigration, etc. I'm not sure what job search services they include but it's probably limited to linking you to recruiters who would look on your behalf (similar to working with Robert Half, etc.).

Santa Fe is a global relocation company, and they do work across multiple aspects including migration. Whether they do it in-house or through an out-sourced arrangement, I'm not sure. I'd be very surprised if they dealt with anyone who wasn't a registered migration agent.

We're looking at engaging them as a global provider for expats and international transfers, and I know their services include home search, school search, removal services, immigration, etc. I'm not sure what job search services they include but it's probably limited to linking you to recruiters who would look on your behalf (similar to working with Robert Half, etc.).

They seem to be linked to Wridgeways who do removals and shipping, but their Australia page doesn't mention registered agents. Not to say they don't employ any but I'd have expected them to be mentioned!

Archived